Notices & Forms
Funds Availability Update
- By requesting certain products and services, such as Internet Banking or Web Bill Pay, you must consent to conduct business electronically, which includes receiving all pertinent disclosures in electronic format. You will not be asked for your consent again.
- Please provide us with your email address so we can contact you in regards to the status of your application and provide you with any further information you may be receiving electronically.
- If you prefer to recieve any record provided to you or made available in a paper form instead of electronic, the forms are available at all branch locations and can be printed from our website: www.millstreamcu.com. If requested, a form can also be mailed to you at the address on your account.
- If you would like to receive any forms or disclosures in a hard copy version after consent, you may do so by calling a representative at 419-422-5626 or visiting any of our branch locations. If you request any initial documents electronically, there will not be a fee.
- If you choose not to conduct your financial affairs in this format or do not wish to consent, you may withdraw your consent. There will be no fees or consequences if you choose to withdraw your consent.
Minimum hardware and software requirements:
- A computer with a Modem (dial-up, DSL, cable, etc...)
- Access to the Internet though an Internet Service Provider
- Browser software that support Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology