Need a quick and reliable way to transfer money? Try a Wire Transfer! With a Wire Transfer, you can send money to accounts in different financial institutions that will be available almost immediately.
Incoming Wire Transfers
If you, or someone you know, would like to transfer money to an account at Millstream Area Credit Union, the financial institution sending the Wire will need the following information:
Receiving Financial Institution:
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
Columbus, OH 43240
Millstream Area Credit Union
Findlay, OH 45840
With Final Credit to:
Member Name and Account Number
*Incoming Domestic Wire Fee: $5.00
*Incoming International Wire Fee: $35.00
Outgoing Wire Transfers
As our member, you can also send a Wire from your Millstream Area Credit Union account to an account at another financial institution. To send a Wire, the request must be submitted by 4:00pm and needs to include the following information:
- Name of Receiving Party
- Address of Receiving Party
- Account Number of Receiving Party
- Name of Financial Institution
- Address of Financial Institution
- Financial Institution's Routing Number
- Account Number and Suffix
- Member Identification (Photo ID)
- Reason for Wire
- Dollar Amount to Transfer
- SWIFT Code (International Wires Only)
- Any Special Instructions
*Outgoing Domestic Wire Fee: $15.00
*Outgoing International Wire Fee: $35.00
**Members must go to a physical Branch location to send a Wire.
Please read this important consumer information regarding wire transfers.
- Are you sending/receiving money in connection with claiming a lottery prize?
- Are you sending/receiving money in connection with receiving a large sum of money in return?
- Are you sending/receiving money in connection with a "guaranteed" credit card, loan, or grant of some sort?
- Are you sending/receiving money for "overpayment" of an item you bought or sold?
- Are you sending/receiving money to or from someone you don't know personally, have never met in person, or cannot identify?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please be sure to let us know right away.
For more information on these types of consumer fraud or if you feel you may be a victim of fraud, please call the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 1-855-411-2372 or visit them on the web at www.consumerfinance.gov.