Who is eligible to join?

Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Hancock, Allen, Hardin, Putnam, Seneca, or Wood Counties; as well as relatives of any current member.

What do I need to join?

  • A valid picture ID (must be government issued: driver's license, state ID, etc.)
  • Second form of ID (must have address verification: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Utility Bill, etc.)
  • $5 minimum deposit to open a Share Savings Account

It’s easy to make the switch!

We make it simple and convenient. Just use our handy switch kit (PDF) to start move your banking over today!