Millstream Area Credit Union is always looking for talented, energetic people to join our team. Check out our open positions below.
Member Service Representative (Full-Time)
Millstream Area Credit Union is seeking a service-oriented, full-time Member Service Representative. This position serves as a liaison between the member and the credit union and provides a full range of information and assistance to credit union members including performing basic teller transactions, informing members of savings and lending products, researching problems on accounts, and more. Millstream Area Credit Union offers competitive salary and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Represent the credit union to the members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide in person and by telephone, general and specific service-related information concerning credit union services or policies, including eligibility of membership, types of credit union accounts, insurance on loans, loan policies, interest rates, current dividend rates, locations, office hours and telephone numbers.
- Processes all member transaction requests, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check requests, and more.
- Cross-sells credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interactions.
- Balance drawer daily.
- Update member information changes on data processing system and in membership and loan files.
- Problem-solves member dissatisfactions and processes corrective actions.
- Assist other service representative personnel to serve members promptly whenever need arises.
- Research and resolve member account problems.
- Assist members with the proper completion of all relevant forms.
NOTE: The list of essential functions is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
- Maintain lobby supplies of brochures and forms needed by members.
- Serve as a notary public.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as representative for the Credit Union.
- Work requires extensive knowledge of all Credit Union products and services. These characteristics are normally acquired through completion of a high school education. Experience in the member service, teller or loan processing area of a credit union or financial institution is preferred.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
- Proficient data entry and PC skills.
- Work is completed fully and accurately and meets all deadlines.
- Fully competent in using a personal computer and contemporary software and office equipment customarily used in an office environment.
- Member and staff inquiries are courteously attended to. Good business relations exist with members.
- Telephone calls and visitors are courteously received.
- A professional image is projected and maintained.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Full-time Team Members are scheduled for approximately 37-40 hours. Download our employment application (PDF) or pick one up at your nearest branch. Send completed application, cover letter, and resume to [email protected].